Hope

Image result for waves
Jesus is ALWAYS with you
“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.(Psalm 73:25-26)

In everything we do it always great to acknowledge the Lord. We must acknowledge him in good times, in between times and bad times. Sometimes as you try to move forward trusting in the Lord the enemies tries to bring all sorts of stress or unnecessary problems; however that should push you to trust in the Lord even more. As the Lord is opening many doors for my family and me, it seems that more storms are coming. Yet my inner spirit say don’t be afraid but to trust in the Lord at all times.

Yes, there are times my emotions try to blur my judgment, but that’s when I cry out more to the Lord, because I have come to understanding that emotions are temporary! My friends never let your emotions get the best of you. Rather push through it an seek the Lord presence to help in you making the right decisions and even thought everything don’t always make sense, continue to trust in the Lord and rest assured that he is working things out. As you wait on him, continue to worship and pray. Keep your faith alive and know that he will never leave you or forsake.   Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold