Righteous

Image result for water
Always be obedient to the Lord
It’s a daily battle; we must fight between doing good or evil. However, the word of God, teaches us to do right all the time. Even when people are taking advantage of you, He reassure us the battle is not ours but His. Our Job is to stay focus, be obedient and keep our eyes on the Creator. For His words says “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you” (Deut. 31:6). Therefore, keep doing good be righteous and know that God loves you and He will reward you. Be blessed.

Righteous
Prayers of a righteous man prevails
Prayers for my family prevails
Prayers for my spouse prevails
Prayers for my increase prevails
Prayers for my children prevails
Prayers for my business prevails
 Prayers for my healing prevails
Prayers for my neighbors prevails
Prayers for my community documents prevails
Prayers in court cases prevails
Prayers for the sons and daughters in bondage prevails
O’ all my righteous prayers is prevailing
Because my Fathers hears
Be blessed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold