Increase

Image result for windy
God is in CHARGE!!!
Reach out and touch the Lord as he passes by. Know that he is never too busy to hear your heart cry. It’s the last month of the year, but guesses what? It’s still the year to increase in your blessings. Yes, God is still in business of delivering new blessing each day. If God promises to bless you this year know that He will do what He promises. God is not a man to promise and not fulfill. It is written that even thought our blessings may tarry it will come to pass. You have to be determined. You have to keep your eyes on Jesus despite what you are seeing, hearing and feeling. You have to take your eyes off the problem and focus on the solution (JESUS). You have to be in faith, trusting and believing if God is for you, who can be against you.

Listen nothing comes easy, you have to fight especially, if you know that you can do better. It’s impossible to see the hands of God work in your life if you don’t faith. The word of God says, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrew 11:1).Amen. Some years ago, I was trusting in the Lord for some things. I made a timeline with myself that if God didn't come through it was because he was upset with me or it was not for me. But my attitude has since changed, praise be to God. I realize it’s a trick from the devil to make me feel down, despair and forgotten. But now that I have a close relationship with God, I don’t care what obstacles is standing in my way, because I WILL receive that which is mine!

Don’t put a time limit on God and miss your blessings. Rather keep trusting in him until you receive that which is yours. Don’t allow time and your circumstances to wear you out.  Only dare to believe and trust in the Lord. Know that he will make away when it seems to be no way. Know that if God is for you who can be against you. Know that it’s still the year to increase and you can and will receive double for your trouble. Know that there are no limits to God miracles, goodness and mercy. Just believe that even this very moment God is working out your situation. Simple advice, believe God until the end! Know that all things are possible for those who believe and trust in the Lord. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold