Standing on God's promises

Image result for bible
Always trust in the Lord!
There are times when our faith will be tested, based on whom we trust it will determine our outcomes. For me I will trust in the Lord at all times and lean not to my own understanding. Trusting means, to hope and stand firm in your ways and thinking despite what you feel, think or what others maybe saying. Trusting means you are confident that your situation will change and that’s it. Point Blank!!! Trusting Jesus is all that matters!!! Point Blank!!!  My friends let your hope be in the Lord. Let your trust be in Jesus. Let your, everything be in God. Don’t be discouraged but be encourage in the word of God.

Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6 The Lord executes righteousness
And justice for all who are oppressed (Psalm 103:1-6) Be blessed 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold