My Shepherd

Image result for shepherd
The Lord is my Shepherd!!!
There are times we sit back and accept the nonsense the enemy is sending our way. Stop it, stop it! Or times we see loves in a struggle and all we do is talk about them. But we need to stop it and seek the Holy Spirit. The word of God say we fight not against flesh but spiritual wickedness in high place. People of God wake up and seek God’s advice. Don’t think that which is happening to you is from God because he wants to punish you or your loved one. NO, NO, NO and No it’s a trick form the father of all lies, satan! He wants you to stop trusting in the Lord. He wants you to belief that things will never change. He wants you to think that God does not love you and that why you are suffering.

The devil is and will always be a liar. The Lord loves us unconditionally. He looks beyond our faults and see our needs. He there with us in, and out on of the fire. He promises never to leave us or forsake us. Don’t, and don’t be fooled by what you are seeing. If your hope is in the Lord, don’t stop TRUSTING in Him. Don’t give in or don’t give up. Instead PRAY, PRAY, FAST, FAST, WORSHIP, WORSHIP and above all Seek the Holy Spirit. I don’t care which way the enemy is coming be prepared to battle, with Jesus as your commanding officer. Don’t get frustrate because you are presently not seeking changes. Only believe and change will come.

The word of God say, The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord. (Psalm 23). Amen


Therefore my friend, allow the Lord to be your Shepherded. Let the above Psalm be your prayers that God will always prepare a place for you. So don’t fear, in Jesus name. Be encouraged and hope always in the Lord. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold