Unbelief

Image result for streams
Lord, help me to keep trusting in you
Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”(Mark 9:24).

Are you trysting in God? Do you still believe in him? I don’t think he is going to come true. Are you real sure he has your back? Do you believe what he says, because your situation doesn't look so good? Well your answer should YES, God will make away for me, it doesn't matter what my situation looks like, I know he will make away! Period! Point Blank! I am sure most of you have heard those words. But you have to ignore that which is contrary to what God has said.

It’s not always easy because there are time in each of our lives where we begin to question, if God is for us. Including me, I have asked those questions. But I must say I never stop trusting in him because God can only work through faith. When we don’t have faith, it is impossible to see the hands of God work in our life. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evident of things not yet seen. Yes not yet seen. Just as you are hoping for a change in your situation, and you haven’t seen it as yet but you believe it will change.

My friends, whatever you do, don’t stop trusting in the Lord. You must believe in him until the end. Trust that if he can’t help you, then no one else can. Money can’t give you peace. But the spirit of the Lord will. The blood of Jesus will. Everything that God has to offer will. Don’t look at your situation but look at Jesus. Look at the healer and helper. The word of God says we must trust in the Lord with all our heart. Sometimes we have to ask the Lord to help us with our unbelief and he will.  Whatever you are trusting in the Lord for don’t stop. Know that he will make away. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold