Guidance

Image result for guidanceGive ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my meditation. 2 Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray.3 My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up.4 For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You.5 The boastful shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity. 6 You shall destroy those who speak falsehood; The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.7 But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy; In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.8 Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face (Psalm 105:1-8)

In times of need we all need guidance, whether the battle is in our mind, home, family, job etc. we need to know that justice will be served. Yes, guidance from the Lord can help you to overcome any situation. We must acknowledge that in every situation, we should seek God. God is never against us. Rather He promises He will never leave us or forsake us. Nevertheless, when you are in a battle, mentally you become tired and want to give in to the situation. But I want to encourage that when you feel this way, seek the presence of God even more.

When we meditate on some of the Bible stories we will see that many mighty women and men of God felt distress but they always went to the throne of God and asked Him for help and guidance. Today you might be feeling the pressure of everything and everyone, I ask you to go before the throne of God in prayer and ask Him to assist you. Ask Him to give you the strength to overcome. Again He told us the battle in never ours but His. Seek Him today and receive His peace.

Be blessed  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold