Help

Image result for psalm 108:1I have complete confidence, O God!  I will sing and praise you! Wake up, my soul! 2 Wake up, my harp and lyre! I will wake up the sun.3 I will thank you, O Lord, among the nations. I will praise you among the peoples. 4 Your constant love reaches above the heavens; your faithfulness touches the skies. 5 Show your greatness in the sky, O God, and your glory over all the earth.6 Save us by your might; answer my prayer, so that the people you love may be rescued (Psalms 108:1-6).

My dearest friend, don’t let your heart be troubled. But have faith, God will deliver you from your storms. Nothing is too hard or too small for Him. Know that His, yes are yes. Be of good faith and be encouraged that God has everything in control. Despite the ragging of the storms, anchor your faith in Christ, Jesus. It is the ONLY way for your to receive victory. I encourage you to cry out to Him this day and be prepare to receive that which you desire. Have a wonderful and bless day. Stay bless.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold