Stand Out

Image result for sunlight
Let your light shine for Jesus
 “In the same way, let your light shine before people in such a way that they will see your good actions and glorify your Father in heaven."(Mathew 5:16)

Many times we have to stand out from the crowd in order to get God’s attention. Most time we feel that being different makes us looks bad(uncomfortable, uneasy) when we are around others, who is different from us. But for me, I want to stand out. I want to be different. I want when people look at me the must see something different. That something is JESUS! I want them to know is okay to be different when Christ is in your life. 

I don’t know about anyone but I know without Him, I am nothing. I am not perfect, but because of Him I have been wash clean and is shining brighter than before. What about you? Do you want to be different? Let Christ make the difference in you. Let your light shine so bright for other to see. God loves you. Just embrace His love, His grace and His mercies. Allow yourself to be different and shine. Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold