Peace

Image result for flowersMake it your daily prayer to praise the Lord. My friend in these days if God is not in the center of everything we will be in big trouble. We must acknowledge that we are nothing without Him. I want to make a conscious effort to allow Him to guide and navigate me in my daily walk. I am not perfect but I know I can try to do my best to walk in peace, even when others are not so understanding. I encourage to seek Him and allow him to navigate your path.
Praise the Lord, my soul!
All my being, praise his holy name!
2 Praise the Lord, my soul,
and do not forget how kind he is.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
4 He keeps me from the grave
and blesses me with love and mercy.
5 He fills my life[b] with good things,
so that I stay young and strong like an eagle ( Psalm 103:1-5)
Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold