Heart

Image result for heart
Create in me a clean heart Lord
Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.2 Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God (Psalm 90:1-2).

There is no body like Jesus. My friends every day we must make it our business to connected to God. We have to make sure that our heart is clean and righteous before Him. The days are becoming shorter and shorter and at any moment God can come. The question we must answered, is our priority in order? I don’t know about you but I want to make sure my heart is clean every day before the Lord. I want the Lord to create a clean heart and renew His spirit within me. My friends, check-in to make sure your priority is in good standing with Jesus.

Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Stand

Divine

Bold

Sabotage