Fire

Image result for fire
Trust in the Lord with all you Heart!
Even in the storms and trials of life, God is with you. My friends, sometimes our battle is not with other human, yet it is a mental battle we have to fight. It is the negative voices trying to overtake the positive voice of Christ in us. I don’t know about you but I refuse to accept defeat. I refuse to give into the lies and tricks of the enemy. I don’t care who or what he is trying to uses to get to me, but I will strengthen myself in the Lord.

It’s so true of God words which tell us we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high place. Are you wrestle this morning? I encourage you to seek the face of Jesus. Be reassured that Jesus is always with you. Nothing is too big or small for Him. Just know at the right moment He will deliver you. Know that once you are in Him, nothing that is not of Him trying to attach itself to you cannot prosper. My friends, be of good faith. Encourage yourself to seek Him. Stay under his covenant and rest assure He will never leave you or forsake you. Whose report will you believe?

Be merciful to me, O God, for man would swallow me up; Fighting all day he oppresses me. 2 My enemies would hound me all day, For there are many who fight against me, O Most High.3 Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. 4 In God (I will praise His word),In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? 5 All day they twist my words; All their thoughts are against me for evil. 6 They gather together, They hide, they mark my steps, When they lie in wait for my life.7 Shall they escape by iniquity? In anger cast down the peoples, O God! 8 You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book? 9 When I cry out to You, Then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me. 10 In God (I will praise His word),In the Lord (I will praise His word), 11 In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 12 Vows made to You are binding upon me, O God; I will render praises to You, 13 For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, That I may walk before God In the light of the living?(Psalm 56)


Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold