Help

Image result for flowers
God wants to help you
“Teach me, Lord, what you want me to do, and I will obey you faithfully; teach me to serve you with complete devotion. 12 I will praise you with all my heart, O Lord my God; I will proclaim your greatness forever. 13 How great is your constant love for me! You have saved me from the grave itself. 14 Proud people are coming against me, O God; a cruel gang is trying to kill me people who pay no attention to you.15 But you, O Lord, are a merciful and loving God, always patient, always kind and faithful. 16 Turn to me and have mercy on me; strengthen me and save me, because I serve you just as my mother did. 17 Show me proof of your goodness, Lord; those who hate me will be ashamed when they see that you have given me comfort and help” (Psalm 86:11-17).

There are times when all you can do is seek the presence of God for guidance. When we diligently seek His face, we are sure to get the victory. God is always faithful to us and He also protects us once, we are in Him. What do you need Him to help you with this morning? Know that He is faithful and able to do that which you seek. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold