Holding On

Image result for flower
God is faithful
Hear a just cause, O Lord, Attend to my cry; Give ear to my prayer which is not from deceitful lips. 2 Let my vindication come from Your presence; Let Your eyes look on the things that are upright. 3 You have tested my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and have found nothing; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. 4 Concerning the works of men, By the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer.5 Uphold my steps in Your paths, That my footsteps may not slip (Psalm 17:1-5)

My God can you hear me crying for you. There are times when the intensity of your situation have you crying out to God and you feel like He is far away. But guess what? God is not a man to promise and not fulfill. He promises to be with us in good times, in between times and bad times. So hold on to your faith. Have faith in Him, know that even though your enemies is trying to pull you down, God is with you. God is listening to your cry. At the right moment He will destroy all your enemies and you will see them no more. Just believe in Him, just trust in Him a little bit more. Just hold on to His words and encourage yourself that if God is for you who can be against you. Be encourage today and know all things is possible for those who believe. Be bless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold