Eyes

Image result for flower
God is faithful
When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, 22 I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you. 23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. 24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. 25 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. 26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever (Psalm 73:21-26).


There are times when you take your eyes off God and you find that you almost slip into temptation. My friends, Jesus always have the final say. It’s doesn’t matter how your enemy looks like they are prospering, or they are getting away with everything that is not good, know that God is always watching. When we keep our focus on Jesus and don’t get distracted by everything that is going on around us, we will find a peace of mind. We find that we can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthen us. My friends, it easy to fall into the many traps of thing in this world, that’s why is important for us to keep our focus and eyes on Jesus, so He can help guide and protect us. Where is your focus? I pray that it is on Christ. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold