Fear

Image result for fear
Don't fear, Trust in Jesus
All day long they twist my words; all their schemes are for my ruin. 6 They conspire, they lurk, they watch my steps, hoping to take my life. 7 Because of their wickedness do not[c] let them escape; in your anger, God, bring the nations down. 8 Record my misery; list my tears on your scroll[d] are they not in your record? 9 Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help. By this I will know that God is for me (Psalm 56:5-10)

Praise God that when we are in Him, we don’t have to be in fear. We no longer have to live in fear. I don’t understand, or maybe I don’t want to understand why other think they can use fear to attack a man or woman of God. Guess what? It will not work. When you know who you are and whom you belongs too, nothing coming against you shall prosper, IJN, AMEN. This is why it’s important for you to build your trust and confidence in Christ, Jesus alone. I don’t know what you are facing today but rest assured that God is always with you and He never fails. As for me, I will keep trusting in God. I will walk by faith and not allow fears of the “what ifs”, stop me from seeing God’s glory in my life. Be encourage this morning and let your hope forever be in Christ, Jesus. Be blessed  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold