Strength

Image result for flowers
Jesus is your Light

“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”(Psalm 27:1)

There are times during your walk with Christ, you can sometime feel tired. But my friends, be encourage and be of good faith that God promises never to leave us or forsake us. If and when you don’t feel like going on, strengthen yourself in the Lord. As I think to myself today on how I feel a little overwhelm about everything, the Lord reminds me about the above passage. He reminds me that He is my light and salvation, amen. I don’t know your situation today, but, I want you to remember Jesus is your strength and your light, you should not be afraid of anything things that is coming or in your way. Remember God has the final say. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold