Remembrance

Image result for flower
Jesus is your Friend
Remember me, Lord, when you show favor to your people, come to my aid when you save them, that I may enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones, that I may share in the joy of your nation and join your inheritance in giving praise(Psalm 106:4-5)

Even when you are in a mental battle, you have to seek God. You have to fight and ask Him to remember you. When things are good, some of us acts like we don’t need God. But once things start crumbling, we suddenly remember we have a Savior in Jesus. My friends, never wait until your house start leaking to cry out to Jesus. Make it your daily business to seek Him. When we acknowledge who were are in Christ Jesus, He will forever shine in our lives. Are you giving God the praises, He deserves? Be bless. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold