Be Quiet

Mental Attack
Be still and know he is God…

When your mind is under a mental attack, it is difficult for you to concentrate. Its best that you try to get focus and just pray, pray, pray and more pray! However, when you are in a spiritual battle and you are crying out to God, for help and you are fighting. I mean really fighting, to the point where you are sweating and your body is revolting, just then the enemy always seems to send someone your way, to frustrate you even more! Does anyone know what I am talking about?
Here you are praying deep within your mind against spiritual wickedness and then someone is talking to you and they cannot see, now is not the time to speak with you. What do you do? You ask God for help and you must be mindful of not letting the person receive any of your negative attitudes because you are in a battle. Well, I just had such an experience yesterday. I was in deep prayers in my mind and someone asked me to do something for them. I was so upset because at that time, I was unable to stay focus and I was unable to concentrate well. I needed to PRAY.
Therefore, I asked God to help me. I finished what they asked and then they came to me, to help them some more. I had to pray and I said Lord HELP me to stay cool. Just then I began to write this post and I look up at the person very calmly and said, “if I don’t get to it today, I can help you tomorrow and the day after”. They said okay, you are right I have time and thanks.
Just then I felt a sense of peace and calmness in my spirit because as I was in a mental fight and the devil was trying to fatigue me even more. As though, I have to complete the entire task today! But, thank God for his blood, grace and mercies. There are times, if we are not carefully and honest with God about our emotions and feelings we can explode, on others when they are not even the problem.  When the real problem is spiritual and not physical. That’s when you have to stay quiet, and battle LOUDY, in your mind, resting assure that God is doing his part.
Deep within me, I heard, “be still and know I am God”. So I keep repeating those words, until I felt better. Many times we cause more problems when we disobey the voice of God and try to handle the situation on our own. When all we need to do is just, pray, pray, pray, and wait for the voice of God. Whatever challenges you are facing today, be still in your spirit and trust in the Lord. In fact the word of God said, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”(Philippians 4:6-7). Amen.
Do not allow the enemy to frustrate you, where you are outwardly speaking. But begin to speak back to all the negative voices in your mind. You have to declare, who you are and what God said about you. For whom the Son, sets free, is free indeed. And NO DEVIL, NO ONE FROM THE PITS OF HELL CAN CHANGE THAT! In Jesus name. Amen.  Be strong and believe in the Lord, until he tells you otherwise. Which of course, he will never tell you to stop believing in him. Rather to keep trusting in Him. Don’t lose hope, but battle until the end.
Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold