Simple


Not Complicated

Jesus can answer all your questions...
The body of Christ Jesus is not complicated. That’s why it is important that you know him for yourself. It doesn’t matter what others say, but it matter what he says. The God, I know always reveals himself to you when you ask him. If you don’t invite him in, you will not see him for who is really is. He loving, caring, gentle, sweet, awesome, magnificent, royal, he is above all and all.

When you don’t know Jesus and you really want to get to know him, it is important, that you discuss it with him. For he will always direct and lead you to the place he wants you to go. As I was speaking to a young lady, she was excited to say she just started a bible study. However, she expressed concern, because she was told that when you get to heaven, and your loved one didn’t make it, Christ will explains why? I responded that I never heard that because I read the scriptures clearly and it explains the requirement to enter into the kingdom of God.

I said that I am not religious, but I am a believer. I am not perfect but I follow one who is and he is Christ, Jesus. I said one thing I have learned in my walk with God, is if you don’t understanding something, speak to him directly and he will always lead you to the correct things. I said even thought I love my place of worship, I still go back into the word to make sure what I am hearing is correct. But most importantly, I have a line of communication open with God, directly. I cut out all middle man, and go directly before his throne.

Many of us heard or know of King David, he was a great and mighty ruler and he was considered a man after God’s heart. Why? Because when he was in trouble, he knew who to call on. He went directly to God, not man. And we who are believers in Christ, Jesus have the same power; we can go directly to God. Don’t get me wrong, the Pastors and Ministers are there to guide you, but if you don’t know the Great I am for yourself, you are in trouble. You be like the paper, every wind that blows you will go with the flow.

I don’t proclaim to be a scholar, of Jesus, but I do know, he is great and he will reveal himself to you if you allow him to come in. If you don’t know Christ today or you want a better relationship with him, I encourage you to speak with him today. Tell him all. Tell him your concerns, and what you want to see, and he will direct you to place or person to speak too. I pray that you will accept him and get to know him better. Know that his loves for us is unconditional and there is no requirement to speak to him. Just speak! 

 
The word for today is simple; seek his grace and mercy, for he is the only one who can help you. He will use others to direct you, but you have to allow him to be your navigator. John 14:6 says, Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Amen Hallelujah, there is no need to wait until you get to heaven to know why a person didn’t make it. Know that Jesus is the ONLY WAY!

Be blessed

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold