Changes

  Good
God loves you...
“I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me” (Proverbs 8:17)

God is awesome. Last year I wrote about how God corrects those he loves. And I must say God never ceases to changes. When he loves, he truly loves. Even when we make mistakes, God still come and look for us. He continues to bless and guide us despite our faults and mistakes. In fact the bible said he looks beyond our faults and see our needs.  Dear Lord, I thank you for always working with us despite or imperfections and faulty ways.


Corrections



Corrections is better than Destruction
The word corrections cut deep within my soul.
O’ how it hurts, but, I realize God only corrects those He loves.
What is the point to see your child doing wrong and say nothing?
Would you, allow your two year old to keep touching a
hot stove, when you know they will get hurt?
Of course not!
You would correct them.
The love you have for your child, will not allow you to let the problem progress into a destructive habit.
So why is it so hard to receive and acknowledge correction?
For it is true, only a humble and wise man can accept and acknowledge correction.
Corrections allow you to go before God, and acknowledge you have done wrong.
That’s why the bible said we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Corrections allows you and I as believers to grow with Christ, knowing that
He is the head. Corrections allow you to grow in areas you are weak in.
Corrections, Corrections, is better than destruction
For I discover
Caring, yes
O’ I love you because
Reconstruction cause you to do
Right
Every time, allow you to know I (Jesus)
Can
Take
Irregularities
ON and change it into
Something

Don’t allow correction from the Lord stop you from trusting in him. Know that he only corrects those he loves and he always have your best interest. Be blessed and know God always loves us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold