Clean Slate

 God is able
Everyone loves a clean slate of themselves. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if people can only see the good and not the bad in you? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we are fatless and has no blemish? I think it would. But of course none of us is perfect. It doesn’t matter how much we try to be perfect someone will spot something we missed. Someone will see our faults. However when you are a child of God, he takes care of your faults.  In fact the word of God says, he looks beyond our faults and see our needs. Amen.

Several weeks ago, I wrote a letter to the children and their family introducing myself as the new worker. I proof the letter several times. I had several colleagues looked at it. After distributing it to many of the kids, someone saw I had misspelled a word. I said I thought that I had corrected it. Little behold, others said they say it but didn’t say anything. So I said oh well, I guess you guys will have to look beyond my faults and see my needs, because the letters went home already.  As I thought about, I said Lord no wonder you said none is perfect, because I checked and checked and didn’t see my mistake.


My point is, it doesn’t matter how much we try to do in our own strength it wouldn’t get done. We must learn how to surrender all to Jesus and allow him to direct our paths. The Lord said, “blessed is the man[a]  who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; 2 but his delight is in the law[b] of the Lord,  and on his law he meditates day and night. 3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers”(Psalm 1:1-3). Amen. When you are in Christ Jesus and you are doing his will, he will take care of you. It doesn’t matter who or what is coming against you. It doesn’t matter if others are trying to point out your faults or mistakes. Nothing matters, but what God thinks matter the most. Don’t be discouraged about the challenges you are facing, know that God can give you a clean slate. He can wash you and make you whiter than snow. Keep your faith alive and keep trusting in him. Be blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold