Success

Success Repeat
I recently observed that the key to success is repetition. You may ask why? In order to master any skills you must be good at it.  For example, none of us are Bible Scholar. Well I speak for myself. Nevertheless, the more time I spend in the word, reading and meditating, the better I become of being aware of Gods’ promises for my life.  Many of us want to be successful individual, but you have to put in the work, in order to prove yourself, or even to stand out from the crowd. I was talking to a kid and he told me that he goes to Religion School and it is boring. He explained that you read these books and then answer the questions. (Now I know the God, I served is kind, sweet, awesome and a miracle worker). He had the book and he showed it to me. As I review the book I find myself being bored, because I was trying to understand Jesus through a text book. I have discovered that the Bible is not a text book or a novel you read just to read, but a book with instructions, directions, and guidance for everyday life situations.

No offense to anyone, but I said to myself, it is hard when you are trying to know Christ and you take a test not actually reading the materials, but just looking for the answer to complete the assignments. That’s when I realize that my walk with Christ Jesus is a blessing. I realized the more time I spend in the word, and try to associate myself around people who are of the same spirit, in addition being in a ministry (The Temple of Restoration) that preaches the gospel of Christ Jesus, I become better at knowing who Christ is. To really understanding the works and ministry of Christ Jesus, you must be willing to spend time, getting to know him for yourself. It not about what you heard or what someone else says, but, rather what he says and his word say.  You must be able to recognize and check to see if what you are hearing line up with the word of God. As I stated before repetition is the key to success. When you are faced with a problem and you know the word, you will be able to disagree with any contrary word not of God and replace it with a more positive word of God.


But it is hard when you don’t know right from wrong, and you just accept whatever comes to you.  I am not perfect, but I follow one who is, his name is Jesus Christ, my Lord and savior. Don’t just take my words, but get to know him for yourself and see if you agree or not? It doesn’t matter to me, if you agree or not. What matters is you knowing him and having a relationship with him. Today take some time and invite Christ in. Find yourself a good Faith, Bible building Church and let the powers of God be manifest in your life. He is waiting for you.  I leave you with these words, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me” (Rev.3:20). Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold