Pathway

 Rock
Lately, I find my mind tends to go back to the past, but I told myself, my past is my past and my future is looking bright. I know it’s a trick from the enemy to make me feel like my life is getting nowhere. But the devil is and always will be a liar, in Jesus name.  My minds is made up that I am standing on Solid Rock, Jesus and I will not be moved. I know without any doubt that I cannot change my past, so I called my mind in Jesus name out of the past and into my future, in Jesus name. Amen. You don’t have to look back at your old life, when you already surrender to God. You don’t need to go back and look back at what you could have done better or change. Truth be told, you are right where you supposed to be. God knew that you would be here today. What you need to do is keep trusting in the Lord, and keep pressing forward, for that which you need is in front of you.  For we cannot change the past be we can change our future when our expectancy and faith is in Christ Jesus.

Have you ever felt like you could have done something better and then you find yourself stuck? My friends, I am encouraging you to let it go and move forward. You have to know that your life is predestined and you cannot change old things. When you surrender it to Jesus, you begin to move forward into bigger and better thing. Don’t spend one minute pondering about old things instead, strengthen yourself, knowing that you can and will receive double for what you have lost. In fact, the word of God encourages us, that in Jeremiah 29:11-14 saying “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive”. Amen. Therefore, my friends trust that God is working in your life and if you find yourself stuck, cry out to him, and he will bring you out of captivity. Don’t worry, don’t try to change your past, but push forward, knowing that your future is looking bright and is waiting on you. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold