Help Me, I am alive

For My Extend Family
God is a good God. It is said that you never know how much you miss a person until they are gone. God has an excellent way of showing us why we need to Love our family and friends when they are alive.  On October 12, 2012, I wrote a poem called “Cry For Me When I Am Strong and Alive”. When I wrote this poem, it made no sense, but today it has a lot of meaning. I just heard that one of my relative is in the hospital, because she tried to intervene in an argument between her sister and brother-in-law. It is said that the husband was abusive and everyone knew. Some say the sister who passed like the situation because she never left.

But God said, how can we speak of which,we  know not! When you are not in the situation, it is easy to pass judgment. He said what if she tried to leave. Who listen to her silent cry? People wake up when our families or friends are in bad situations; it is not that they don’t want to leave. But it is hard when you are in bondages. Trying to win a battle in natural strength will cause you to be defeated. That’s why the Lord said, that which we fight is not against the flesh but spiritual wickedness in high places.

The object is not to blame our love ones, but to stand in the gap and pray that God will make away for your family to leave the negative situation they are in. I don’t believe any of our family chooses the path there are in. Serious! If you know your spouse had abuse written over their forehead would you still date them? Of course not! If you know that your friend was going to kill someone would you go with them? Of course not! My point is, our job is not to judge our family. But pray and ask the Heavenly, Father who sit above, and watches below, to make a way for them to come out of bondages. Be blessed and never quite praying for your family.
Cry For Me, When I Am, Strong and Alive
Here, Look down
You see me crying
Why are you crying?
Please stop it, because your tears will not help me
Your speech is awesome and your expensive casket is nice
But what the uses, for it now
Look Again
I am alive
Help me now
Bless me and tell me nice words now
Tell the world how much you Love me
Tell them the good you see in me
Pray for me
Ask God to help
Ask him to make a way for me to come out, of the mess I am in
Pray for me to find a job
Pray for my children
Pray that I can find a way to pay my bill
O’ Pray for my SALVATION to know Christ
Help Me!!!
People of God Pray for those who lives, and cry not for the decease

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold