TRUE SCOOPE


Only Jesus know your future!!!!

BEWARE!!!!
Yesterday, as I was preparing this blog. I had firsthand encounter with evil disguising itself to look like Jesus. Because of my relationship with Christ Jesus, I realize it a scam, even before, I read it. For such as reason, we need to be mindful of whom we speak too, what we read, because it is true not everyone who say Lord, Lord, is talking about the one and true living God. This brings me into my topic for today (look at the end to see the email I received).
Today many people are spending thousands of dollars for a reading to find out about their future. Couple of months ago I was fortunate to hear, the definition of BIBLE, which stands for Biblical, Instruction, Before, Leaving, Earth.  God reassure us, in His manual that he would never leave us or forsake us.
The question is, why so many people are spending their hard earned money, going to the psychotic, voodoo man, witchcraft worker, etc? JESUS, is your solution.
I was driving, when I saw a sign that said, special reading today only $5.00. So I decided to go on one of my journeys, with Christ and this is what I discover:
He said many people keep spending their money because; they fail to realize and acknowledge that is their faith to believe in the lies, causes their situation to be true.  For so a man thinketh, so is he. For if, one is to believe in the one and true living God, then can I make changes in their lives, because only I know their future.
So why it is so hard for some of you to believe in the author and finisher of your faith, whose names is Jesus?
When I was in the world, I used to read my horoscope almost most daily. Many of the times, what I read was incorrect. Then one of my true Christian friends used to say that no good, they don’t know your future and I said but something is true. But, what I soon realize, is that it only true if you believe. So I put it to the test, I would read it and the end of the day, instead of the morning, before I start my day. I discovered the entire thing was not true.
Now that I have given my life to Christ, all old things have passed away and I am new. Now, I can clearly see all the lies, behind these false doctrines.  As I read, God’s manual for my life, I came across this passage,
23 For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God. 24 As the Scriptures say, “People are like grass; their beauty is like a flower in the field. The grass withers and the flower fades.25 But the word of the Lord remains forever.”[f]And that word is the Good News that was preached to you” (1 Peter 1:23-25).

Not until one surrenders their entire life to Christ Jesus,can they full understand, His power and be able to see his full glory. Trusting in Jesus and praying to him sincerely, will change your situation for better. Best of all, His advice is true, free, and most importantly, you will develop a relationship with Him.
My discovery about Psychic
Praises to
 Satan kingdom
Yes, I will
Crush it, I
Have and
I will
Continue to destroy it's fake powers
I leave you with these words of God, 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11)
Men and Women of God wake up. Things might not be going right, but you have to power to go before the one and true living God and request, changes. Prayers make a difference. But make sure you know, whom you are praying too.

Whose advice will you listen too?


The devil is a LIAR, IN Jesus Holy Name. Amen
The email


Dear Beloved in Christ, I am Mrs.Mary Parker an aging widow suffering
from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late
husband, the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds and I needed a very honest and
God fearing Christian that will use the funds for God’s work, I found
your email address from the Internet and decided to contact you.
Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work,
kindly reply me at my private email; msmaryparker@tnctr.com
Yours in the Lord,
Mrs.Mary Parker.
Be Blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold