I Love You

Prayer Love
How can I love, if you don’t love yourself? How can I care if you don’t even care for yourself? How can I be what you want me to be? When you don’t even know what you want. How can I help you when your issues are beyond me? How can I speak to you when you only crush me? How can I help you?
I can pray for you. I can ask God to open your eyes to see. I can ask that you will see what is in front of you and not behind. Love is the person who cares enough to ask God to help you. Love is to acknowledge that I cannot help you in things I don’t know about. Love is the one who fights for you. Love is what allows me to let go when all hope is gone. But God tells me He is able to change you when you love yourself enough to acknowledge him.
That my Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold