What Time is it?

Your Time Is NOW!!!!
NOW!!!!
Sometimes, as we wait for our blessing, the pressures of life can cause you to lose focus. But, God said there is a season for everything. The object is to keep on your eyes on God and know that your time is sooner that you think.  It is said that when you are about to walk into your blessings, the enemy attacks, get even stronger. For it is true, of the word of God which states, “For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:12). In order words be vigilant because the enemy can uses anyone or anything to bring negative words to get you off track. The object is to bind all the negative words because you know the enemy wants to distract you. His goals is to make sure you don't receive that which the Lord has promised and in some cases already given to you.
Nevertheless, when your time comes no devil from the pit of hell can stop it. You have to push like never, before. For woman, think of the labor pain and after you gave birth to your baby you remember the pain no more. Maybe for a male think of time when someone hurt you and when you got your victory, you no longer remember the hurt. Be strong and encourage yourself with the word of God knowing that Time Will Tell and you will have your VICTORY.
Here you are with your tricks, trying to stop me
Every door my Father opens you try to close, but time will tell
Every time I stand you try to trip me, but time will tell
Every time my family loves, you try to bring hate, but time will tell
Every time I am healed, you try to bring more sickness, but time will tell
Every time I pay all my bills, you send more bills, but time will tell
For my Dad says there is a season and a time for everything
And today, has come the time, for you to be DISMISS
For it is my time, to shine and yours, to end
 For my time is NOW!!!!

My discovery about VICTORY
Vex, yes
I will
Cause all those who are against you, to bless you
O
Righteous one, I love you and
Yes, today you have WON

Be Blessed!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold