Free Credit

Not Every Credit Is Good!
What are you deposing?

Here you are in your in your own strength.  Trying to do things, hoping that people would like you, only to find out they don’t. On several occasion you spoke to me and said I am and worried. I said what about. You said, “What the point working on the job for no credit”.
Another time someone else said, “I work so hard to build my reputation and look what happen”.  So I thought to take your concerns to my Father and this is what He said, whose credit are you looking for? To look for credit from a man will cause you to be disappointed and more in debt. But to look for credit from Christ will cause you to be rich.
The word of God says “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. (Colossians 3:23-24, NIV). Therefore, as you work do it with the love of Christ, because He is the one who rewards you.
I wonder if that’s why credit cards are available and easy to apply for. It looks good. But then when you work, you have to take your check to pay it off.  For I discover God’s credit doesn’t cause you stress. His credit is better because as you give willingly to Him, your credit increases. Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold