It Doesn't Matter

God favored You & Me!!!!!!
You are blessed

The spirit of jealousy is wicked. Here I was, speaking to several neighbors at different times along the lines of relationship with Christ. Nevertheless, we end up chatting about some ruthless relationship they were just in. I said here it is, again, the spirit of jealousy. How many of us are in situation with people and only to discover they are jealous. May it be a family, friend, relationship with someone, neighbor, etc. the list goes on and on.
Let’s look at a relationship
Here you are with your jealous self. When you met me, I had something, but it was good enough. Now I move in or you move in you are nasty. I was working several jobs to help pay the bills and you were okay. Now, I only have one job and you are ugly. I was on my way to the top going to school and trying my best and you came along only to crush me. But, I thank God, because He will make provision for me to complete my destiny.
Let’s look at neighbor
You were okay with me, when my children were doing the wrong thing. Now God bless me and my children are back on track, excelling you are upset. The devil is a liar, in Jesus Name (IJN).
Let’s look at a relative
When I was jobless and homeless, you were cool, because you help me now and again. Now God bless me with a job and an apartment you are upset. The devil is a liar. (IJN)
Let’s look at a friend
It was okay when I didn't have a man, but you had one. Now God bless me with a husband you are upset. The devil is a liar. (IJN).
Let’s look at God (The Most Important One
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. (James 1:12NIV) AMEN.
It does not matter what is going on, keep focus on God because He is the one who blesses you. For He said, no weapons forming against you shall prosper, even if it is a spirit of jealousy. God gave and He takes away. Your goal is to keep trusting in Him no matter what!!!!
Be Blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold