Not All Spares Are Good

The Situation
Taken!!!!
Could it be that some of us are in a negative situation because of sinful desires? After waiting for more than three hours in line for gas, a man approached me, and said you have a beautiful smile. I said thank God, in Jesus name. I stretch across the passenger’s side and give him a flyer to my church. To make a long story short, he wanted to know if we can go out. I asked him, if he knows the punishment for cheating.
He laughs and said he is married and he goes to church. I said okay, don’t let us go down that road. He said but when something makes you tingle it good vibes. I said the devil is a liar in Jesus name. And I now see why the word of God said, if your eyes cause you to sin, pluck it out. Therefore, check your tingle and pray. I thought to myself, no wonder so many people get in trouble because they step out of line. And the other person, who knows right from wrong, refuses to clip the wings of the situation from start, before it flies and causes more stress in the long run.
 I decided to go on a journey with Christ and this is what I discovery: Sometimes it is you, who causes yourself, to get you in trouble. For there are times when you desire something and after you get it you realize you didn’t need it. For the word of God says “19 The things your sinful old self wants to do are: sex sins, sinful desires, wild living, 20 worshiping false gods, witchcraft, hating, fighting, being jealous, being angry, arguing, dividing into little groups and thinking the other groups are wrong, false teaching, 21 wanting something someone else has, killing other people, using strong drink, wild parties, and all things like these. I told you before and I am telling you again that those who do these things will have no place in the holy nation of God”. (Galatians 5:19-21, NIV).
My point is, you have to power to end all destructive habits. No every bone a person throws you must bite. Although, a dog belly is full, and you toss it a bone, he will make room for it.
Be blessed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold