Yes In Family


Yeah! Marriage in Family

 

Sweetness of Family

As I work on this last letter Y in family, I couldn't happen to notice, it falls on Thanksgiving Day. When I started my first posted on Our Family, I had no idea that it was going to bring me this far. But praises be to God.  Yes, today is Thanksgiving, where we spent time with loved ones, friends, neighbors etc. But we must remember that Thanksgiving is everyday with Christ.  For God is constantly working on your family.

We have begun a good work in our family because of God’s grace. The challenges are to review what you have learned and acknowledge the changes God has done in your family.  In some cases, he has already done it and other cases, He is, and will continue to work on your family. For those who fear and trust in Him you will see the rewards of your faith, for your family.
 “But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children’s children,18 To such as keep His covenant, And to those who remember His commandments to do them.(Psalm 103:17-18)

Writing these blogs on family has thought me many things about myself and my own family. And I thank God that I was obedient to His word to do His work. All of us have family that we like, don’t like, so-so with, etc. but as I discover, family is family no matter what! I have heard the saying but didn’t acknowledge, it until I attended worship at my current church which supports and preach on family all the time.

Since, I realize that God promise to bless our family from generation to generation we must be obedient to Him and do what He says. When He say forgive, He means it. When He says love He means love, and the list goes on and on. The key is to be obedient to His words. I had to make changes, as He directed me.

It was not always easy, but I learn when you are going through God will always come through. I hope my thought on family was helpful to you and I encourage you to always go back to God and see what He says. We are all work in progress and none of us is prefect. The Bible is your manual and should be your guide.  

With this in mind, Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones, and remember that Thanksgiving is everyday with Christ.  For his words said, we must “direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it (Proverbs 22:6). Therefore continue to show love and love your family, for God is Love. Be thankful for them daily and gave God all the praises, for He is the author and finisher of your faith towards, your family situation. Remember, He is always working on your family.


FYI: When in doubt what to do, go back to God. These are my post on Our Family

1) Our Family                                        Date Posted:10.04.12                         
2) Revision to our family                       Date Posted:10.11.12
3) Friendship in family                          Date Posted:10.18.12             
4) Arise to love in family                       Date Posted:10.25.12
5) Milling with your family                    Date Posted:11.01.12             
5) Imagine your family…                      Date Posted:11.08.12
6) Love in your family                          Date Posted:11.15.12 
8) Yes in family                                    Date Posted:11.22.12

Prayer: Dear Lord we thank you for blessing our family, we thank you that we can sit and talk about old times and good times to come. Lord, I ask you to continue to bless my family and give me the strength to show love and love the way you want.  May your will be done in Jesus name. Amen.
Be Blessed and Happy Family Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold