Self-Examination



What does Jesus sees when He looks?
Mirror
Dilemma
What is the reflection you see in the mirror?
Do you see love?
Do you see hate?
Do you see beautiful?
Do you see ugly?
Do you see a woman of God?
Do you see a man of God?
What do you see?
Before, I completely, give my life to Christ Jesus I heard of the passages in James, 1:23-24, which says "Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like". The old worldly, me, thought this is nonsense. I said I knew what I look like. Especially if you know you looked “good”. I would look in the mirror and when I walk off, throughout the day I tried to remember what I look like. 
But the Lord said, the mirror is inside (your heart). What is inside will come out and shine outside. Therefore, the mirror, He looks at is the one, another cannot see. Now, that I am in Christ Jesus, my mirror is shining and I look better inside, out. Challenge for you, is to self-examine your self.What’s mirror are you looking at? Be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold