Deceiver


Blessings and GM to all. My friends, when your hope is in the Lord you don’t have to defend yourself. We must remember that Judas was a deceiver among the twelve disciple and he betrayed Jesus. However, Jesus needed him to do that in order to fulfill His father’s work at the cross. Therefore, don’t trouble yourself when deceitful people around you are telling lies. Know that God is working it out for you. The word of God says, “… to the wicked, “Why should you recite my commandments? Why should you talk about my covenant? 17 You refuse to let me correct you; you reject my commands. 18 You become the friend of every thief you see, and you associate with adulterers. 19 “You are always ready to speak evil; you never hesitate to tell lies. 20 You are ready to accuse your own relatives and to find fault with them. 21 You have done all this, and I have said nothing, so you thought that I am like you. But now I reprimand you and make the matter plain to you. 22 “Listen to this, you that ignore me, or I will destroy you, and there will be no one to save you. 23 Giving thanks is the sacrifice that honors me, and I will surely save all who obey me.”(Psalm 50:16-23). Hallelujah! So my friends, just keeping trusting in the Lord and know He will work out any situation you are in. Stay bless.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold