Valley


Blessings and Gm to all. Welcome to another amazing day. I want to encourage someone as I encourage myself, that even thought I am in the valley the Lord has not forsaken me. In fact His words encourages me that, “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever” (Psalm 23). Hallelujah! Amen. Sometimes it’s hard to see your mountain top blessings when you are in the valley, but rest assured that God will never leave you or forsake you. He doesn’t bring you into deep waters for you to drown. Rather is a plan to drown your enemies. I don’t know what storms or trials you are facing, but remember Jesus promises to be with you, ALWAYS. Stay bless and know in a little while you will get the victory.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold