Trust


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another great day. My friends, when your hope is in the Lord, you don’t have to worry about people who does evil. You don’t worry about the naysayers, because that’s just who they are. When you truly understand the power of unconditional love (Jesus), you begin to realize that all is going to be okay. We must remember that without a test, there wouldn’t be a testimony. Hallelujah and Amen. The word of God encourages us that “A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found. 11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity. 12 The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; 13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming” (Psalm 37:10-13). I don’t know what you are facing, but learn to hope in the Lord. As me for, I will sit back and allow Him to direct me. I am learning to follow His lead and lean not on my own understanding. After all He is the author and finisher of my faith and He knows my destiny before me. Stay bless and have beautiful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold