Unconditional Love


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another wonderful day. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE always break yokes. My friends, the unconditional love of Jesus will break bondage. We are people who lives in hate, anger, jealousy, un-forgiveness, etc. But once we truly understand the power of unconditional love we can release people who has hurt us, we can also set our loved ones free, and mostly importantly set ourselves free.

We have to use our lives story to lift God higher and He will changes things for us. Seven years ago the Lord brought a revelation to me about negative things that took place in my childhood. I was so angry I wanted revenge. But the Lord told me as long as I stay angry He cannot work because He is LOVE. So over the last five years, I had to learn to operate in unconditional love to be released from bondage.

My friends, every battle begins in your mind and it ends there. But when you allow the enemy to play with your mind you will find yourself in a desolate and dead place. You will attract negative things and nothing you do or touch will not work. But when you seek the unconditional love of Christ and you learn to show others the unconditional love of Christ, everything that has you bound will have to let you go, IJN, Amen.

I am not saying it will be easy but when you learn and understand to love a person as Christ loves you, you will be set free! Stop fighting each other. Rather learn to love, unconditionally. The word of God says, “12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [a]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6.12). Amen

I encourage you today to reach out to others, learn to forgive them whether you are right or they are wrong. Show them the unconditional love of Christ, Jesus. Learn to love them as Christ loves them and as you love Christ. Stay bless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold