Love

Image result for love
Jesus Loves you unconditionally!

Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another lovely day. What a friend we have in Jesus. My friends, when you have a close relationship with Jesus, you can rest assured that He will never leave you or forsake you. A friendship with Christ, allows you to be yourself. You don’t have to be something you are not. I have come to the realization that negative people around me, was not my problem. Rather I needed to find myself and love myself. Once I grabbed a hold of Jesus unconditional love for me, I refuse to settle for less. My friends, stop looking for love in the wrong places. Love is more than words and emotions. The word of God says, “for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). Amen. Love is something that is unconditional, that does not mean you put up with foolishness, abuse, etc., no it just means you can love and don’t count the cost of everything you do for someone. I don’t know your situation, but rather look inside yourself to see if you truly love you, before you seek love from someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold