Love

Image result for love
Jesus Loves You

Blessings and Gm to all. Welcome to another lovely day. My friends when you have a loving relationship with Christ, Jesus there isn’t anything you can asked of Him and He wouldn’t give to you. I have come to realize the more, I seek Him the more I am learning to love Him. The more I am learning to understand what His unconditional love is towards me I find myself learning to show that love to others. My friends, if you honestly learn to seek the Lord and things of Him, you will find yourself caring less of what others think of you. Truth is only He knows the real you. So why waste time trying to please others and displease the One (Jesus) who truly loves you. The word of God encourages us that, “If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 when Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory” Colossians 3:1-3). Amen. I encourage you to seek Him and allow Him to mold you over. Be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold