Seed


Blessings and GM to all. Welcome to another marvelous day. My friends, when Jesus has a convent with you no weapons forming against you shall prosper. When I completely surrender my life to Christ, Jesus after trying to commit suicide  9 years ago, the Lord told me if, I trust Him, the way I trust Him for others He will reveals things to me. He promised me, that He will never leave me or forsake. So late in the mid night hours, I was asked a question and I shall answered according to the words of the Holy Spirit. This is what He says, to the deceitful farmer, you planted a corrupted seed 31 years ago and it has grown. However, the seed is connected to me (Jesus) and you cannot touch it. You all thought I (Jesus) was like you but I am not. 16 years ago you thought you will activate the seed and reap the benefit of the seed, which you did for 15 years. However, the seed told you 7 years ago that you will be exposed. However, I could not expose you through anger, so I commended the seed to show my (Jesus) unconditional love, and the time have come to uproot that tree. If you hear my words you will know it is I (Jesus) who speaks. The battle is now mine (Jesus) and I will come swiftly. “Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.”(Psalm 105:15). I Kerensa shall speak of truth, of things my Father Jesus has revealed to me. So I say this morning anyone trying to come after my life, be warned that I am covered under the blood of Jesus, and what He has in store for you, eyes hasn’t seen and ears hasn’t heard and not even me, myself can intervene for you. It’s best you depart and leave me in peace because it in finished at the cross.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold