Fire!!!!!!!!!!!

Test
Stand firm and know, God is in the fire with you
Test and trials comes into our life to strengthen and empower us. There are time when you are going through your trials, you feel alone. But know that's a lie from the enemy himself. You must know and know that God is always with you; he will never leave or forsake you. We all need to go through the fire. There is no escape, but comfort when you know that God is with you. No one should expect to get a victory without any fight. If your back was not against the wall, would you call on Jesus? For some of us of course not! We will not call on him, because there was not a need. Our backs against the wall represent our trials.
When we overcome that means we have won the battle. Each time as you grow strong and stronger in the Lord and you become depended on him, be prepare for some full blown attacks. But guess what? The battle has already won in Jesus name. We must become like the three Hebrew boys, who know, and know and know that God will deliver them. Because of their faith and bravery to believe in Christ, he did come through for them. How many of us can firmly stand the fire and know that you wouldn't get burn.
 I tell you there are times I start to cry in that fire, but when I strength myself in the Lord, I tell you the enemies better start running. I don't know about you, but as for me, I intend to walk into my double this year. I will not look at what is going on my right or left. Who likes me or not. Or any negative words or comments the enemy sends my way. But I will persevere and overcome, because I know my blessings are in front of me and not behind. This is what the three Hebrew boys said, ….“King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. 17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us[c] from Your Majesty’s hand. 18 But even if he does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up.”(Daniel 3:16-18). Wow! Amen. Well said! How many of us can say these words when we are in the fire.
I tell you this much, the words of God says that we must go through the fire to be purify like the precious gems we are. So, I want my gem to shine. I will take refuge in knowing God is with me and I will overcome. As matter of fact, I have already overcome in Jesus name. Amen. What about you? Be blessed and trust in the Lord.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold