Victory is sweet

Victory of the Lord is always sweet....
Who has the victory....
It is a blessing when you have the victory. In life many people wants a blessing, but not many are willing to make a sacrifice. Sacrifices simply mean praying, fasting, and planting a seed, plus being a faithful tither. Some of you, will do one or all the steps  require to get your blessings. However the choices is always yours. But the key to your victory is when you believe and trust God with all your heart.
The Bible teaches us that we must pray without seizing, because we never know when God will show up. It also teaches us that we should love one another and pray for each other. It is good when you are a praying person. It is even better when you pray for others because God will bless the person and you as well. You will never know who was praying for you and that’s why you are so blessed today. Nevertheless, you should always lift up daily prayers for your friends, family members, colleagues, next door neighbors etc. You might just be the one who God has called to stand in the gap for them.
As I was praying and standing in the gap for two of my colleagues, I was excited. They both had miscarried last year, but God has been amazing. They never knew, but, after I had heard what happen to them, I went to God first in prayers and then I asked several Pastors at my church to keep them in prayers.  Well, I never talk about their incidents with them, but I made it my business to encourage them every time I saw them. I always smiled and told them to be prepared for their harvest. To God be the glory, they both are preparing for their bundles of joy. I share this because it shows how God works and how your prayers will help those who are in need.
Many times people assumed that you always have to give money to someone when they are faced with a crisis. That’s good! But the best thing you can offer to a person in a crisis is your support and prayers.  Because you know Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of every problems. We served a God who is just and shows no favoritism to anyone or anything. I leave you with these words, always be grateful for what you have and what is coming. As you wait for your victory, rejoice with those around you, who are receiving theirs. “Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep” (Romans 12:15). Know that your blessings is on its way. Be blessed and remember to pray for others around you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold