The best is yet to come

Walking

Strengthen me, Lord for the journey

As I walk I am getting tired, but the word of God encourages me to stay on task. There are times you get weary in your walk, but don’t give up, lift your hand to the hill from where your strength comes, for your strength comes from the Lord. Every day you must choose to do right or wrong. Whether it is in your home, job, school, neighborhood, you have to make a choice, to either honor what God say or to do your own will.
But having your own will, would not get you anywhere; it only leads down the path of destruction, and into the hands of the enemy.  As you are faced many trials, you start to wonder if God is really there for you. You begin to look around and pounder, then you realize you are going under that’s when you have to cry out for Jesus to help you.
Here I am saying, Lord, help me to stay focus, help me to keep my eyes on you and not to be distracted about what I don’t have, but help me Lord to know that better is on its way! Does anyone know what I am talking about? There are days, you say yes, I can overcome anything and another day you question yourself. But let me tell you when you start to question yourself, it is a sign to start praying more and ask the Holy Spirit to help you.
I don’t know about you, but for me to receive my double honor in this year, I will have to fight like never before. I will have to beat myself into subjection to the word of God and remind myself of his promises. Push, push, push, push, is the key. For a woman, it is when that labor pain hits, you feel it the most.  And there comes a time in your walk with Christ when get those pains, but my God, PUSH, PUSH, PUSH! For your victory is sooner than you think. Don’t give up or give in. I must remind myself not to give up or in. But to remember that “God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble” (Psalm 41:6). The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him (Psalm 28:7)”.
Be blessed and keep your eyes on God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold