Information

The Source
Jesus 1st, anything else second
Who is your source? When you want something done, it is better to seek it directly from the source, itself. Many of us want changes, but not many are willing to check with the right source, who is Christ Jesus, to see what he says. As I review some new materials, I could happen to notice that I saw the materials before. I said to myself, that I would not use any old materials from my previous teacher. But I will only focus on what the new teacher is teaching. Yesterday, as I kept working on the information, the Spirit of the Lord asked me what the importance of source is.
At that time, I thought not if it. But throughout the day source keep playing in my mind. As I start to write this post it hit me. I knew the materials before because some else was teaching. However, I couldn't grasp the materials, because they were a second hand source. Now it is easier because I am working with the person who created the program. The Lord said that the problem with many people, they like to ask questions from a second hand sources and don't want to spent time coming directly to him, for he is the source of all sources.
Don't get me wrong, the Pastors and Minsters are there to guide us, because God appointed them. However, it is our responsibility to go to God by using his manual, the Bible and to make sure the words line up. I realize that in order to get any break through you MUST check-in with God, for guidance and direction. In addition, you must be willing to following his instruction without add or subtracting any words. If he says to be nice, be nice. If he say forgive, he mean it. The Lord tells us, “I am the way and the truth and life. No one comes to Father expect through me"(John 14:6). This means he is the first hand sources you need to succeed in anything you are doing. Get into the habit of going to him first (I must remind myself), before you check with others. Let Jesus be your sources. Be blessed and know that God wants to be your source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold