Miscommunication

Good Families
Have you ever notice every time you are doing good evil present itself. But guess what? Keep doing good, because it overcomes evil. On a daily basis we are faced with a challenge to do good or evil. We have to put our fleshly desires under subjection, to do that which is goodly and right.  Paul said, “So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me” (Romans 7:21).Many of us have done good thing for people and sometimes, they have turned against us for no reason.  Nevertheless, keep doing  good because God requires it from us. For this topic we will focus on family members.
I must admit, some family members are nice, and you want to spent time with them. Then there are others, hmmm, well, I rather not say. But you get the point.  One thing I have learned while being in the kingdom of God is, we must love and pray for each and every one of our family members daily. For God said he knows us before we were born and he already knows which family group, we were going to be born into.  That’s why it is important for us to keep on trusting and believe for them even when we don’t see physical changes. We must train our eyes to see the spiritual growth and change in them.

God is constantly working on our family members even when we think he is not working.  But I discover, many times it is a spirit of miscommunication that keep family at war. On various occasions, one person is hearing one thing and another person perceiving something else differently. That’s when you must know that Satan is there and he is operating. Let me gave an example: about a month ago I asked assistance from a family member. But I didn't hear back from them. The enemies’ voices was trying to play day and night, he said you see you keep doing good for others and not even your own family wants to help you. The DEVIL IS ALWAYS A LIER, In Jesus name. So I keep deleting and declaring what the word of God said about my family and me. I reminded Satan that, as for me and my family we will serve the Lord.
didn't even remember I send my relative the message, but, yesterday they responded and said they just saw the message and will look into the matter. I said my God, look at that, had I listen to those lying voices, I would have not known that my relatives never got the message. I said wow, how many families are warring with each other and it’s all a miscommunication. We, who are believers, must always keep a positive mindset. When there is a conflict in your family, take it to God in prayers, and if you have to apologize to make peace do it. But never stop praying for your family. The word of God said, “The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him” (Proverbs 20:7)).  This is for us, because we are believing, fighting and trusting in the Lord to bless and save our family members. God words are always true, and when he says he will bless our family, from generation to generation, he means it.

 It doesn't matter the family situation(s) you are faced with in your life, just, give it to Jesus. Don’t give up on them. Don’t give into the enemies lies or tricks, but keep praying because God has put you in that family for reason. Today, take some time out and pray for them. Never lose hope because you don’t know when God will give your family members, the break through you are looking for. Be blessed and stay positive about your family. After all it’s your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold