Alarm Me!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday Situation
Is Jesus part of your alarm system?
It is amazing how the Lord can use and an everyday life situation to teach us more and more about him. Couple days ago, I was at the super market shopping. As I stand online at the register, I could happen to notice that the cashier was a good looking young man (no don’t get the wrong ideas). There was an older woman in front of me and  as she checkout, she was speaking to cashier. At one point, she told him he didn’t look too well, and suggested that he should have someone make him some soup.
To my amazement he responded and said I don’t need anyone to make soup for me. I am a proud mama's boy and she takes care of me. It didn’t matter what suggested. He maintained and stands his grounds letting her know, he is well taken care of at home, and that he was not ashamed to say so! (Amen). After the woman left I said wow, you stood your grounds. He said, it is safer to eat at home. I could happen to think about the incidents on my way home.
Here I thought to myself, how many of us would know and be able to stand our grounds, when the enemy presents himself in front of us. I realize that Satan can disguise himself and approach us and we would think it’s from God. We as Believers in Christ Jesus, must get into the habit of testing every spirit to see what it is made of. It should be something that is automatic that soon a person comes with their tricks to send then back to the pit of hell.
I believe that if we learn to have an alarm system, that is spending time in the word, getting to know Christ, Jesus for ourselves, we would AVOID, some nasty and dangerous problems. It like when some tries to break into your house the alarm goes off. It should be the same for us who are Believers, in Christ. As soon as an invader comes, I make that sound to start destroying every conning demon(s). Something like warning, warning, back, back up, it’s Satan and his agents (lol).
You see, we all have those alarms but many times we fail to listen to that still voices that say wait, don’t move. We sometimes get caught up in, "they seems so nice". No we must not judge, by sight, but by the spirit. The word of God says, Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1).  My thoughts, I know the word of God is always true. And I believe if we spend time in the Spirit(Jesus) we will be more alert and avoid negative situations. (I must remind myself). As this young man said no he eats at home and he is proud of that. We as Believers need to be saying the same things. When others try to tell us anything different from the word, we need to respond by saying no. We only eat from Christ Jesus alone, and we are PROUD of that! Be blessed and seek a relationship with Christ Jesus. Know that he is waiting to speak with you. The questions are: are you listening and are you will to speak with him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold