The Wall

Rationalize
It will open and come down
Realization is a type of excuses. It is used to explain the why NOTS. But when you are a child of God there is no room to rationalize your situations. It is either yes or no.  However, too often many of us give up when we have try without any success. But we need to ask ourselves, how hard we are trying. Let’s look at the bible passages in Mathew 7:7, which states, “Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you”.
Simple right, not really, because how many of you have been seeking can’t find, knocking, and the door seems not to open.  As I  meditate on the word, with the Lord, he said the problem is not with the knocking, asking or seeking, but the person ability to keep knocking, seeking and asking HIM to navigate them through the situation.
When you have a big tree to cut down, does one hit bring it down, or do you have to keep hitting it, until it falls down.  It is the same with your victory; you have to keep hitting it with prayers until you get your desirable outcome. Before a person goes into battle, do they just get up and go or do they look at the opposition, the study and come up with a plan of action. Similarly, as you knock at a door and it doesn’t open, you have to come up with a plan to break in down in Jesus name.
Nothing in life comes easy, but with a fight, you are sure to get what you want. There was a door in my life I was trying to break down for years. I would read the above passages daily, saying to myself and to the Lord here I am seeking and knocking and nothing! But today, I can see the Lord working out this situation and the door soon come down; in Jesus name (I will have the victory). As matter of fact, the door is already down! Amen. It wasn’t, that I did not knock, or seek, or ask, but I just did not have the correct action plan to BREAK IT DOWN. In other words, I was using a hammer, when I needed a bulldozer.
You see sometimes, we makes excuses and rationalize why we didn’t get something, and the reality is, we did have the right action plan to break that wall down. When the wall of Jericho came down, God told the people exactly what to do and that wall came tumbling down. YEAH! Likewise, we sometimes, knock and try in our own strength to bring our walls down, instead of asking God what to do to bring it DOWN.
As my wall are down. Amen. I said to Lord how come it did come down sooner. He said you never listen to me, you rationalize your situation and made excuses as to why you didn’t get it. You never saw that it was a trick from the enemy to bring you down. What I thought was bad, in in my eyes, is actually now good for me. I tell you the truth, there are times the enemy would talk to you and you will rationalize your situation, and before you know it, you are agreeing. You will fail to realize, that which looks bad in your natural eyes, is God action plan to bring you into your promise land. Don’t look at your problems with your eyes, but through the eyes of Christ.  For he know how to trick Satan, and still bless you.  Don’t make excuses but seek the Holy Spirit to help guide, direct and navigate you on how to bring all your WALLS DOWN, in Jesus name. Be blessed and know those walls are already down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold