Pain

Headache
Lord Help ME!!!!
There are times when we have an assignment to complete and you get a BIG headache.  You were fine, but the minute you know you have to do something, there it a sudden headache. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Yes, that nasty migraine, where you can think and all you do is focus on the pain. Well the devil is a liar, IJN. For the past couple of weeks I have just been on a move, move mode. I have many things to accomplish and I am trying to accomplish them one by one.
Then I realize, as I prepare to study some materials, my God headache as crazy, that’s when I know I am on the right track. I realize that the enemy will send all kinds of distractions to you when he knows you are getting ready to walk into your promised land. The word of God said,Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).  Yes, there are times you are going to feel upbeat and ready for battle and there are times, you just don’t want to battle. But guess what? That’s time you have to push. Don’t spent time talking to its and the situations, but take it to God in prayers.  I tell you the truth, they are times I have strength and other times, I have to pray for it. But, I know being a good worker, when doing God’s works or my own personal work, that I need to put in my best and God will do the rest.
It is not always easy, but with God grace and mercy it is possible. Today encourage yourself and know that you are awesome and great. Spent some times in God presence and he will take away every headache that is not of him. He will replace it with PEACE. Be blessed and stop talking to your its’ and pay no attention to your headaches, but give it to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold