Only Believe

Prayers

It is a blessing when you know who you are and whom you belongs to. I thank God that I am a child of God and whom he blesses, no man curse. As this is year of double honor, many of us have something we want to achieve. The Lord said that we should, “write down the special dream on stone so that one may read it in a hurry. 3 For it is not yet time for it to come true. The time is coming in a hurry, and it will come true. If you think it is slow in coming, wait for it. For it will happen for sure, and it will not wait. 4 As for the proud one, his soul is not right in him. But the one who is right and good will live by his faith” (Habakkuk 2:2-4). After, we write down our visions and dreams we must lift them up to God and listen for his instruction on how to receive our blessings.
As we listen to God’s direction and instruction he will guide and leads us down the path we need to take in order to get our victory. As he prepares me for a new journey, I realize that in order for me to complete my task, I will need extra time. In order to get more time, I will need to have it documented. So I decided to go to the doctor to see how to get extra time I need. I went but I tell you the devil is a liar from the pit of hell. I listen to the doctor, but I rejected many of what was said because I knew my God has a plan. The one good thing, is  that we both agreed, I need more time. 
However, when it was discuss that I might have a bigger problem than which was presented, I delete, bind up and rejected in Jesus name. AMEN. For I know my God is able to see me through. On my way home from the appointment, I was speaking to the Lord about the problem. I said Lord who Satan thinks he is, trying to tell me that I have a problem when I know and know you have already delivered me, from this issue.  When I arrived home and I was speaking to my husband, my two year old son start signing, “why worried about them when you can pray them off”. I was puzzled and said to him what you said and he kept singing the same line over and over.
As I listen to him, I had to laugh because here it was the Lord speaking through him to remind me not to worried, but to pray through the situation. How many times when we are faced with a crisis's we focus on the problem and forget to seek God and to pray about it. God is awesome and amazing. He always takes care of those who believe and trust in him. My prayer for you  and me today, is that you will not let any situation over take you, but you will spent time praying it away. Know and know with all you heart, that God is able and he is always in control. Be blessed and don’t worried about them, but pray them off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold