Emotions

Feelings
Whose report will you believe? Your feelings or God words? As I look around, I see many people who live by feelings. Feelings are emotions that today you are happy and tomorrow you are sad. But the word of God teaches us to live by faith, walk in faith and not by sight or emotions. Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe. (Proverbs 28:26)
When you only live by feelings, you only open the doors for disappointments in your life. You have no room for improvements. Because when you are happy, things is good. When you are sad, things are bad. Therefore, your life would be like a roll coaster. This is what I heard and discover from the Lord:
Don’t Let Your Emotions Carry You Away
O’ my people, stop the crying
Your emotions cannot help you
You cry, but what can I do?
 If you don’t stop and focus
Stop!
Don’t trust in your feelings
For today you are happy and tomorrow sad
Yes, you are only human
And, I the Spirit knows
But stop!
Encourage your spirit with My Spirit
For, I have concured all feelings
My discovery: Emotions only allow you to see with your natural eyes. Faith allows you to see with your spiritual eyes.
Be Blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ragging Wind

How to Self-care

Heart

Stand

Divine

Sabotage

Bold